Old February 19th 04, 07:35 PM
Bill Krummel

"Larry Louks" wrote in message
news:e58Zb.14416$Xp.76845@attbi_s54...
Randy Thompson wrote:
...I'm waiting for the bloody Gettysburg to hit ebay.

Some time back, Bill had mentioned having that coin and he sent me a link

a photo of it. I was absolutely stunned when I saw those reddish stains on
it! So apropos for the type of setting that the coin portrays! In a word,
"gorgeous!"

Larry
'in awe in Oregon'

I think I sent you this link, at John Carney's site;

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcarne.../Krummel2.html

You know, it's not that great a coin, except for, as you say, "So apropos
for the type of setting that the coin portrays!" And for that reason alone,
it would be the last commem, and the last of my coin possesions, that I
sell. Bill