Old February 19th 04, 03:54 PM
Randy Thompson

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message ...
I pulled a decent portion of my commemorative collection out of the safe
back in December, with the intent of gritting my teeth and selling them,
only for need of some cash. Well, it has been hard to make myself list any,
but I managed to put two up tonight. The Cleveland (ICG MS63);

was easiest since it is a duplicate, but still, I feel a small pang.

The San Diego (NGC 65);

Aaargh, I am feeling kind of low. Quite a few others destined for the
auction block got a temporary reprieve tonight. I am trying to figure out
how to misplace them, yet be able to find them when the storm (financial) is
over.

Not to wish you any financial bad luck, but I'm waiting for the bloody
Gettysburg to hit ebay.