Old February 12th 12, 08:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Peter Buder

Default German Occupation Czech/Poland Cat. listing?

Am 12.02.2012 19:25, schrieb Wolf:

Yeah, just as I thought or suspected. Didn't pay much, just goes to
show you, always do your research before you buy.
In fact I knew they weren't Michel listed but my stupidity did get the
best of me. I think I paid something like $17 US, but did get a real
nice Sudentenland (Karlsbad) NH Mi # 52 in the mix so I don't feel to
bad. Aufgabe 144 stuck. 2011 CV 250 euro
Thanks! Wolf-==-

There are a lot of forged "Karlsbad" overprints on the marked too - it
should bee expertised.

Peter