Old November 5th 10, 07:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default 8 Track pUnK

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:22:19 -0700 (PDT), Jeff Shipman
wrote:

Does anyone have any punk rock on 8 track tape for sale?? i.e. The
Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Xray Spex, Sham 69, The Vibrators, Siouxsie
& The Banshees, ect.... Please let me know if you do. Thank you.

I have a Sex Piston first album left, and it's in bad
shape...partially erased due to magnetized heads, and excessive wear.
It jammed while playing, and I haven't had the opportunity to open it
up yet to see why. Sorry!