Old June 27th 05, 02:50 AM
DeserTBoB

On 26 Jun 2005 07:10:01 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 26 Jun 2005 05:13:35 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

notice how he removed all his posts, laid low for a few days, snip

Gee, Noodles...I thought that's what YOU did!

That's exactly what he did. Funny how many of his own posts have
vanished. snip

Not. I've got his WHOLE Usenet output from 2002 onward on hard drive,
knowing he's a coward and would resort to "reshaping" his persona once
things got bad...and they're indeed bad.

Archiving his rants in here only serve to provide copies for Goo Goo
Groopz' archives, where he cannot delete them.

dB