Old November 7th 03, 05:57 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: 1992 Charlton CFL Edition Guide w/Doug Flutie (Cover)

1992 Charlton CFL Edition Guide w/Doug Flutie (Cover)

I have for sale the 1992 Charlton CFL Football Guide featuring Doug Flutie
on the cover. The cover features Doug Flutie wearing his British Columbia
Lions uniform in an action game-photo. The guide includes 275 pages of CFL
card listings (O-Pee-Chee, Jogo, AW, Vachon, Red Rooster plus many more
from 1952 to date) as well as a 1992 Jogo "Promo" sheet featuring #31 Mike
"Pinball" Clemens (Toronto Argonauts) and #23 Jon Volpe (British Columbia
Lions).
The 1992 Charlton CFL Edition Guide featuring Doug Flutie on the cover and
the Jogo "Promo" sheet is in MINT condition.
Price $20. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you