Old May 6th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

Default very bad ebay seller.

"gogu" wrote in message
Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" wrote in message

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

I am sorry you had a bad experience Billy...
One of my eBay rules I follow with no exceptions is: *never* buy from
someone
who does not accept Paypal!
True, some times you lose some nice coins but I prefer that from being
ripped off.

Note: except if the seller is from Germany;-)

With so many crooks selling on ebay paypal may soon be the only sensible
way to pay.

I enjoyed my visit to Canada last year so I could always pay the bad ebay
seller a little visit couldn't I as there are direct flights from
Glasgow.

:-)
Let me know where there, I know some pretty big guys in Canada to help
you;-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Ice hockey players would be great. :-) Billy