Old September 14th 04, 05:32 PM
Grandpa

asdf wrote:
Grandpa wrote:

Dave wrote:

"asdf" wrote in message
link.net...

I am not currently nor have I ever collected stamps
yet the "Mystic Stamp Company" is sending me packages
of stamps telling me to pay or send them back. I told
my wife to pitch them, then they send me a bill stating
I never paid for stamps. Then we get a second "pay or
send back package". So she sends them back telling them
not to send anymore. Now they do it a third time. What
is it with this place that they think they can extort
money from me? Is this place a big scam company or what?
I'm pretty ****ed off at them right now. I'm reporting
them to the BBB right now. Is this place know for this
type of behavior?

Contact the USPS postal inspectors. Let them know that this
company
is giving you a ration of unsolicited BS.
Dave

Hmmm, something tells me that ASDF is a TROLL & spammer. Only one
post to this NG and thats a lot of trouble to go thru just to whine
about one company. Would you go thru that trouble to post? Doing an
advanced Google for his entire email addr shows him in boatloads of
different NGs.

Well grandpa you're wrong. I agree that my post was borderline
troll-type behavior but that wasn't the intent. And I tried your
to avoid spam. Finally, I went through the trouble
to post to find out if anyone here knew about this company. If I'd
have went to bbb.ord first I probably wouldn't have bothered to post
here.

Your original msg came from asdf , not asdf
like this one does (see the top post in this msg). The
former is what I did the search with. You've changed email addr's
again. Whats up with that?

Again, if you've never contacted them then I suspect some prankster is
having fun at your expense.

Gandpa