Old February 10th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
a2zdolls.com

Default OLD VINTAGE DOLLS TO BRAND NEW PORCELAIN COLLECTOR DOLLS ON SALE!

OVER 500 DOLLS FOR SALE !!!
FAVORITE VINTAGE DOLLS BY IDEAL, MATTEL, MADAME ALEXANDER, AMERICAN
CHARACTER, CABBAGE PATCH , RAGGEDY ANN AND ANDY AND MORE. VINYL,
CLOTH, HARD PLASTIC, COMPOSITION ECT .. ALL ON SALE GO TO
http://www.a2zdolls.com/vintagesale.html
bookmark more to be added
email we have many more for sale, many have what you are looking for,
tell your friends too !

plus we carry brand new collector quality porcelain dolls , limited
editions by Maranuk and more .. fairy, mermaids, bridal, oriental,
ethnic, baby dolls of course and more
visit now at http://www.a2zdolls.com/porcelain.html for a variety page
of dolls we carry , all on sale
thanks for looking and bookmark for new and dolls being added