Old August 17th 08, 12:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default Garage Sale today.

My wife and I went garage saleing today. We were at this estate sale and I
noticed a couple of art prints for sale. They appeared to be signed by
Bobby Hull 1 Stanley Cup and the quickest to score more than 50 goals in 50
games and Jean Believeau 10 Stanley Cups and Hockey Hall of Fame(NHL). I
looked close and they were signed in pencil on both. I bought both for $40.
They are Signature Authentic Walter Burden art prints from 1995. I have
Hull but not Believeau so a pretty cool find! Has anyone else found graphs
at garage sales or flea markets?