Old January 8th 08, 07:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default local Pa. USA home to a mental midget

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 04:51:04 -0800 (PST), Charlie Nudo, posing as
trippin-2-8-track (owner of three banned eBay
accounts) wrote:

local Pa. residents who are progressive Democrats were asked if they
will vote for Hillary in the primary

most common answer:

"I wish I could, I'd like to, but she just doesn't seem right for that
job."

game over. snip

What do you know about politics at all, Noodles? Nothing...every
prediction you've ever hatched has been wrong. You don't even know
how the process works. I like your way of quoting a "survey,"
too...no citation, no facts, just blather from a mental midget.

For the record: It's Obama and McCain in NH in a walk for both.