Old May 18th 17, 10:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default 1981 "H.R.H. The Prince Of Wales And Lady Diana Spencer" coin

My fingers slipped when typing the denomination earlier. I didn't bother to change it because anybody who thinks the Charles-Diana copper-nickel coin has any substantial value isn't the type of person to be tripped-up by any facts.

As for the silver issue, people in the U.K. seem to be willing to pay more for anything made from silver compared to here in the USA. But my silver shopping experiences over there have primarily been in London, which is always expensive.

oly