Old January 9th 15, 04:08 PM
JessicaMystic JessicaMystic is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I ordered the full color catalog, does that mean they are going to send me stamps demanding that I pay for them? Is there anyway to end this madness?
I really just wanted the friggin catalog. What do you guys recommend be the best course of action?

Good Morning -

My name is Jessica and I work at Mystic Stamp Company. I saw your post here and wanted to let you know you may receive a small selection of stamps to review with your Free Catalog.

If you do not want any of those stamps, simply return them in the postage-paid envelope we provide with your Free Catalog offer. Also, if you email me your name and address I will close your account. My email address is .

Regards,
Jessica