Old December 13th 04, 06:27 PM
glorytears

Default have an old cabbage patch doll, how much is it worth??

I inherited her, along with 100s of other old dolls from my
grandmother, who was a huge collector of dolls and bears. I however am
a college student and have no room to put most of them.

She is from 1983, has a black/brownish signature on her bottom, with a
pink courdorey outfit. she has both white shoes, and socks, as well as
her knit white hat. she also has short birty blonde hair, hard face,
blue eyes, and an undershirt. she was never played with, always on
display, however i do not know where her box is.
if anyone could help me out that would be great!!