Old January 19th 08, 11:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bill Plenge

Default friend autographs?

Sue H wrote:
Remember when you were a kid and got autographs in yearbooks etc? I
have some great ones going back to 7th grade. My coolest thing I
saved was a jean jacket from when I was 14-15 and I had a lot of my
regular "home" hang out friends on there. I'll probably keep it till
I die cause it brings back a lot of fond memories of playing Levoy,
touch football in the streets and Joe slipping on a banana peel, or
the fireworks incident or the knocking on doors in July trick or
treating... good fun for kids.

anyway, the question is, does anyone have autographs they've kept of
childhood friends etc? If so, has anyone become famous etc? I went
through a lot of the names and don't remember half the people on the
yearbooks or autograph albums... but kind of fun to see what some said
(and apparently I was BFF's with a few I don't even remember now!
LOL).

Other then my year books from HS & College I have a baseball mitt I used as
a prop in a high school play that the cast & crew signed and a program from
a play I was in in college signed by the cast & crew.

Best,
Bill