Old September 2nd 03, 07:18 AM
Jim Sinclair

Default FS: 1996 Charles M. Schulz "It's Christmas!" Hardcover Book

1996 Charles M. Schulz "It's Christmas!" Hardcover Book

I have for sale the out-of-print, 1st edition hardcover book "It's
Christmas!" by Charles M. Schulz (Festive Peanuts 1996). The hardcover
contains 32 pages featuring the Peanuts gang's Christmas adventures, as
well as an enclosed sheet of "Peanuts" Christmas Gift-Wrap Paper. Chapters
include:
Lighten Up-Its Christmas, Santa Goes to The Dogs, and Christmas Comes To
The Desert.
Front Jacket Excerpt:
"Nothing can top the thrill of waking up on Christmas morning eager to
begin a day of celebration. And no one knows how to celebrate better than
the Peanuts gang! This delightful collection brings all the fun and
excitemnt of the holidays to life as our favorite characters welcome
Christmas into their homes...and dog-houses...and warm little nests."
The 1996 Charles M. Schulz "It's Christmas!" hardcover book is in MINT
condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you