Old July 3rd 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Default South Korea dragon stamp

Heheh!
sometimes I forget how nice this NG is,
so I pop over to "aus.electronics"
You simply have to post 1 query for abuse and profanity,
questions on your parentage, and downright invective.
Then it is nice to come home here

"skaizun"
Hey, guys . . . you're going to give the internet a bad reputation
if you keep giving intelligent and grammatically correct answers!

Seriously, though, thanks SO much for this wealth of information!
I didn't expect ANY answer, much less multiple and great ones!
In my 20 years of surfing the net, this is totally unprecedented!
(hmmm . . . maybe I need to hang around a better class of
websites!)