Old August 23rd 18, 08:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Pertinax

Default Happy Birthday

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 11:25:30 UTC+1, wrote:
Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

I rarely look at this now, partly because I see messages only about once every 2 months - are there so few posts or is Google not combining them into digests correctly ?

Also, some posts seem not to be about numismatics but about matters I don't care to mention.

Peter