Old October 31st 18, 05:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
J.B. Wood

Default Current market value of jukeboxes

On 10/31/2018 06:24 AM, wrote:
Retro vintage Rowe Ami R-80 jukebox stereo 200 selection 7"singles vinyl Dj 80s

Arrrgggh....another 1970s era box where the customer couldn't see the
inner workings. Could hold a lot (compared to machines of previous
decades) of records, though. Functional but lacking the elegance of the
late '40s through '60s era machines IMHO. I don't see a huge collector
value in your box make/model. It's a coin-operated record player for
sure but where's the accompanying eye-candy (the stuff that enticed
earlier generations to drop some coins for reasons other than just to
have music on demand)? sigh Perhaps by the 1970s the novelty had worn off.

Why not have your box professionally appraised? I would be a potential
bidder/buyer if the record carousel and turntable were at least on
partial view, but that would require a box mod. Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: