Old August 21st 12, 03:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien

Default What do you collect?

I also began sorting out a "shoe box" of about 8,000 stamps from
Australia that I bought 10 years ago. It took me nearly 2 months to
nearly complete the job.

If you are interested in minutae, get a copy of the Brusden-White
cataloge for Australia. Of the KGV 1d [and many others], which sell
for pennies, there's quite a range of sub-varities and some are very
rare! Should you find those, you might get enough to finance your
remaining 15!

Having given up on the US when the 50 "Everything" began to appear, I
specialize in Victorian GB - with sides in Australia and Egypt
[pre-UAR]