Old October 5th 11, 10:36 PM
Bob Raney Bob Raney is offline
Member

Location: Southern Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jukebox Junkie View Post
Picked up a Zodiac a couple of years ago. Finally got it working after I replaced a defective cancel solenoid. Several of the selection pins were bent and had to be straightened out. A few other misc issues. I have several AMI jukeboxes so I am really looking to sell the Zodiac. If you are interested let me know and I can send pictures, etc. The box has very low mileage on it, less than 4000 plays on the counter. Came from Las Vegas, NV.
Sorry, but no one seems to want these jukeboxes. There has been one advertised on Craigslist here in the Inland Empire (Los Angeles area) for $65 in working condition and still no takers. Am advised that these constantly jam and thus any model from 3200 thru 3600 are bad news. Wurlitzer went back to their original mechanisms before going to these 3200 - 3600 on all models after the 3600. Doesn't this tell you something! Good luck.