Old August 22nd 11, 06:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Over the weekend

Got 3 to end the week, and it's a great way to do it. Here ya go:

Military
Haverland, Jr, Crd. Charles, WW 2, ace, VF 20, F6F Hellcat, 2 signed
IC's.
Leenerman, Arthur, L, WW 2, USS Indianapolis survivor, CA 35, said in
a note he didn't sign blank cards, too many show up on Ebay, but send
a small picture of himself, which he signed, I'll take it.
Powell, Gen, Colin, ex Chairman of the JCS, 1 signed IC; was leary
about this one, but everything I checked it against matches what he
sent.

Not sure if I posted this, but got an in person from a WW 2 vet. He
almost ran me down in out local Wal Mart in a riding machine. He had
his vet hat on, I had mine on, and we just struck a conversation, we
traded stories then the "Admiral" came bay and said it was time to go,
so he "followed" orders! They are great people to talk to and a great
generation.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week coming up,

Joe