Old April 28th 11, 12:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

Default Wurlitzer Zodiac Jukebox

On Apr 28, 3:17*pm, The Jukebox Junkie The.Jukebox.Junkie.
wrote:
Picked up a Zodiac a couple of years ago. Finally got it working after I
replaced a defective cancel solenoid. Several of the selection pins were
bent and had to be straightened out. A few other misc issues. I have
several AMI jukeboxes so I am really looking to sell the Zodiac. If you
are interested let me know and I can send pictures, etc. The box has
very low mileage on it, less than 4000 plays on the counter. Came from
Las Vegas, NV.

--
The Jukebox Junkie

If that count is correct, they probably never came close to even
earning the purchase price back.