Old July 17th 05, 03:40 PM
htimS boB

"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message
I won six lots on eBay from a single seller. The seller is in
California, and will be charging sales tax. Plus, I think the shipping
on six lots is somewhat less than 6 x one lot. In short, I have no idea
how much to send the seller. So I requested a total from the seller. No
response. I requested a total again. And again. No response.

So, it's been five days now (three business days), and I'm thinking it's
time to request contact info and just ring them up. But I'd've much
rather'd the seller just be on top of their game...

--
Bob

Bob,

I had a seller DIE on me. It took a few weeks, but his son actually
fullfilled all the orders his father had on eBay. Could be something less
than that too. Perhaps he has an agressive spam blocker and is not seeing
your e-mails.

May I ask what is precluding you from hitting the Pay Now button for each
auction and paying individually? Is there no Pay Now button?

boB