Old October 18th 04, 01:14 PM
Eric Kenneth Bustad

In article ,
Klaus Rampelmann wrote:
Hello to all,

[snip]

Now to my question about cutting mounts : For my topical collections
I'm using blank album pages with stamp mounts. I need to cut mounts
for big items like blocks, sheets etc., for the biggest I'm buying
mounts of 297x210 mm size and cut them to the size needed. However, I
tried a cutting machine like the one in the pic (see the link), which
has a rotating circular knife, and it produces "corrugated" cuts,
which is not nice in the album. What do you use for cutting mounts of
this size ?

I generally just use a pair of scissors, but then I don't have that
many blocks that need mounts of that size and also I tend to use the
clear-back mounts, so minor deviations don't stand out.
--
= Eric Bustad, Norwegian bachelor programmer