Old April 30th 13, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
PeterD

Default Ebay have failed to remove undeserved negatives

On 4/30/2013 6:49 AM, Terrance Davis wrote:
I recently had an ebay member buy 2 separate items off of me, a common
bun head halfpence and a close to Uncirculated 1944 Canada Victory 5
cents, both at opening bid of 99p. When it came to sending an invoice,
as a nice gesture I gave the buyer a discounted and combined p&p charge
(should have been £1.99 p&p individually) of £3.00, saving them £0.98
(actual parcel cost £2.75). I have since got 2 negative feedback
replies from the buyer moaning that they paid 2 charges of postage and
that I sent both items in one bag. I sent a message to the buyer
explaining that they got given one invoice to pay for a combined p&p
charge, therefore I had actually saved them money?. Not sure if the
buyer is thick but the response I got wasn't educated???
I thought if I contacted ebay and gave them the details, buyer's ID,
transaction numbers etc...they would investigate, see that I haven't
ripped the buyer with the p&p charge and would remove the unfair
feedback. As per usual, ebay have replied and taken the buyer's side and
will not remove the feedback, also they haven't given a reason as to why
they won't remove it, so now I have a whole year with 2 negative
feedbacks that are unwarranted and unfair? What is a seller meant to do???

Don't worry, Frank will be along any minute now to tell you what to do.

And if Frank can't do it, I'm sure someone from the ANA will respond.

Until you get their authoritative answer, you should, under no
circumstances sell anything on eBay as you are likely to be receiving
more negs for being dumb...

--
I'm never going to grow up.