Old September 22nd 07, 01:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default vintage Ford musclecars-kicking ricer butt into the 21st century- and beyond

DeserTBoB wrote:
To reward to Pontiac managers for their trouble, Smith unofficially
disbanded Pontiac Motor Division entirely and threw the remains into
The GM Canada Group.

Is this why a GM assembly plant that I drove by a few times in the late
'80s to mid '90s timeframe had

Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac
Canada Group

on the big blue-and-white sign out front? I wondered about the "Canada"
thing, but locals assured me that the cars they made there were mostly
shipped to the US. At the time I think they mostly assembled Pontiacs,
with a few Chevies later on.

Matt Roberds