Old August 24th 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_11_]

Default What do you collect?

? "Victor Manta" ?????? ??? ??????
"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message

May be "COURTIADES" would "sound" more greek than COURTIADE ?

Does that family name have any meaning in greek language (my learning of
ancient greek at school during 4 years is quite far away - more than 50
years ago !)

"We do not have a record of the primary ethnicity of the name Courtiade.
Many surnames travel around the world throughout the ages, making their
original nationality and ethnicity difficult to trace. "

http://www.ancientfaces.com/research...nd-family-tree

Yeah, right!
Very "reliable" source;-)
I introduced the name "Popescu" which is an arch-known romanian name and it
gave me the exactly same text as for...Courtiade;-)
"We do not have a record of the primary ethnicity of the name Popescu.
Many surnames travel around the world throughout the ages, making their
original nationality and ethnicity difficult to trace.
http://www.ancientfaces.com/research...nd-family-tree
LOL

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html