Old January 11th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

Default FA Scottish banknotes ~ Note.boy might bid..

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in message

When the US$ plunges to 10 to the £ you will be desperate for foreign
currency and then I'll get the squares. :-) Billy

At the prices this stuff went for on ebay I would be better off using them
for lighting the fire.

You must have used the wrong description strategy, you must include.

"Rare, much sort (sic) after, a great addition to any collection, for the
serious collector, high grade."

It must also be as flat as a pancake even if has dirt showing that is was
probably a gfine before treatment. Billy