Old August 4th 15, 02:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default 8 track groups

On Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 9:28:09 PM UTC-4, None Of Your Business wrote:

I Still have & enjoy my 8 track collection. i have approx 5000 give or take
a couple hundred. my latest enjoyment is recording 8 tracks off of Spotify,
using my Akai X-1810 deck using N.O.S 8 track carts.

Me too. I have quite a lot myself and my 8-Track collection is still growing. I have added a few more to my ever growing collection. I still like my 8-Track tapes and I still play them when I can. Long live the 8-Track cartridge tape.

I hope that y'all have a nice day.