Old October 10th 03, 05:44 PM
Michael E. Marotta

Default Euro Creator to announce TERRA currency

On October 29, 2003 Bernard Lietaer, Co-founder of the Euro, will
announce his plans plans for the unveiling of the Terra, the world's
first global trade reference currency.

The Terra project is the launch of a commodity-backed Trade Reference
Currency (TRC), a supra-national currency that works in parallel with
national money systems. It is uniquely designed to provide a stable
international mechanism for planning, contractual and payment purposes
worldwide. Stay tuned for more about this exciting announcement. More
about the Terra Project he

www.futureofmoneysummit.com/terra-project.php

The "Future of Money" summit is something that all numismatists should
be aware of. We spend almost all of our time investigating and
reporting the money of the PAST -- and occasionally of the present.
Seldom do we get involved in truly creative activities such as this.