Old May 19th 17, 08:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Luke

Default Last Thursday

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 8:17:17 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
Got a couple to share from yesterday and one might make the Dr. Who collectors happy out there, those that collect the series.

Well, I had 2 and can only find 1 for now anyway here it is:

Dr. Who
Osoba, To they were episode staring the second Dr, Patrick Troughton. We'll see when they are published, probably take a while. If and when I find the other success I got, I'll post if. Hope everyone had a great week,

Joe

Any athlete private addresses