Old January 21st 08, 10:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

Default Jukebox technician or jukebox hobbyist in las vegas

On Jan 19, 12:04*pm, Joe Weiss wrote:
Trying to locate a reliable jukebox technician in the las vegas area
or a jukebox collector who works on his own jukeboxes in the las vegas
area. I have several 1950s jukeboxes that need some minor repairs and
servicing. I would appreciate help from anyone.

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
602-882-0684

Joe,
I do not know anybody who does work on jukes in Las Vegas as I am up
in Seattle, but there are lots of collectors. You might try asking
over at the Pinball Museum by the Tropicana theaters and if they are
not able to help they probably can recommend someone.... Their
website is www.pinballmuseum.org and has all their info.

Let me know if this helps or not and good luck
Terry