Old January 19th 05, 09:32 PM
Andy Dingley

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:21:50 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

Another problem with POD presumably is binding. I asssume all POD
books are perfect bound using industial PVA or similar adhesives.
And that none are stitched using thread.

There's no reason why POD should use any one binding method rather
than another. I've already seen high-end POD demonstrations where
they were provided to a craft binder and emerged in a half-calf
binding. POD, as a technology, can address either end of the market.
It's this market demand that will determine where its products end up.