Old June 24th 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Bill Sharpe

Default Stamp website

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Bill Sharpe found these unused words:

Ralphael1 wrote:
I am updating my French Marianne collection and would like to use
information from the website: http://www.abelard.org/france/marianne.php
The problem is the pages are black background. I have not been able to
change the background to white.
Does anyone know how to do this? Copy and paste to a document does not
work.

Thanks,

Ralphael, the OLD one

In Firefox, View - Page Source, Select All, Copy, then Paste in Notepad
or elsewhere. That will get you all the text. What you do with it is up
to you...
I was also able to copy and paste directly from Firefox to Microsoft
Word but the formatting was pretty badly messed up.
Again, be aware of copyright restrictions.

Bill

That's [shudder] MS-Word. If you paste directly into an HTML editor, it's
fine.

FrontPage 2002 seems to hiccup on the page as well when pasted. Of
course that's also a Microsoft product.

Bill