Old August 8th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Billns

Default web based Scott catalog for download or subscription ?

On 8/7/2011 11:06 PM, bilsch wrote:
Hello,

I have a stamp collection to sell on eBay. I need current Scott prices for
a pricing baseline. I don't want to purchase a huge hardcopy catalog book.
I'm hoping there's a way I can subscribe to an online database of scott
numbers, current prices and other information. Or download the catalog or
parts of it for a price. I've been looking for something like that using
my browser but so far I haven't found anything. Does anyone here know where
I can get what I'm looking for?

TIA Bill S.

Scott's last electronic catalogs were for 2009. These were PDF versions
of the printed catalogs. As mentioned, an online version is promised
later this year. Until then, Rien's suggestion about visiting your local
library is a good alternative.

Depending on the size and quality of your collection for sale you may
not need or want catalog prices for your stamps.

Bill