Old August 8th 11, 07:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
bilsch

Default web based Scott catalog for download or subscription ?

Hello,

I have a stamp collection to sell on eBay. I need current Scott prices for
a pricing baseline. I don't want to purchase a huge hardcopy catalog book.
I'm hoping there's a way I can subscribe to an online database of scott
numbers, current prices and other information. Or download the catalog or
parts of it for a price. I've been looking for something like that using
my browser but so far I haven't found anything. Does anyone here know where
I can get what I'm looking for?

TIA Bill S.