Old January 19th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
J[_2_]

Default Memorial edition of Dune

On Jan 19, 2:00*pm, "Francis A. Miniter"
wrote:
Just found for $1.50 !!! *- Frank Herbert, Dune (Memorial
Edition from Easton Press 1987). *Bound in red leather, gilt
all edges. Condition fine minus, with some gilt on cover
faded. *Illustrated by John Schoenherr, *unmarked. *I am as
pleased as punch.

Damn, you have every right to be! I know the feeling--though I paid
quite a bit more--having gotten the Easton SLAN (through eBay, I
think) and only learning when I received it that my copy was signed...