Old August 17th 08, 07:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Garage Sale today.

Great deal..

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:53:53 -0600, "KC"
wrote:

They wanted $30 per picture, I got them for $20 per. They sell new for
$150-200...
"KC" wrote in message
My wife and I went garage saleing today. We were at this estate sale and
I noticed a couple of art prints for sale. They appeared to be signed by
Bobby Hull 1 Stanley Cup and the quickest to score more than 50 goals in
50 games and Jean Believeau 10 Stanley Cups and Hockey Hall of Fame(NHL).
I looked close and they were signed in pencil on both. I bought both for
$40. They are Signature Authentic Walter Burden art prints from 1995. I
have Hull but not Believeau so a pretty cool find! Has anyone else found
graphs at garage sales or flea markets?