Old July 3rd 08, 03:13 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default GOP favorability: Lowest ever

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:51:05 -0700 (PDT), MuttonJeff
wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:20*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 05:56:54 -0700 (PDT), MuttonJeff

wrote:
You stupid ****ing kool-aid drinking idiot. Your Messiah will squander
every dime he collects in taxes. Not a dime will go towards this
"debt" you libs have been crying about. He'll send trillions to Mother
Africa while we pay $8 for a gallon of gas. You people are scary. snip

Do you do a lot of methamphetamine? *What else could explain these
phantasmagoric paranoid delusions? *Do you smoke, or slam it? *I hope,
for your sake, you at least use clean syringes, if the latter.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ef=mpstoryview

Gotta take care of Mother Africa and all dem bruthas and sistas.
Remember, he's already said we can't drive what we want,where we want,
eat what we want or keep our thermostats where we want because it
isn't fair to those countries that are'nt as wealthy as we are. He'll
take care of that little problem. snip

Note the way he ducked the meth question.

Another example of how this scourge is ruining America.