Old October 2nd 13, 09:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default One to share

Got 1 yesterday, wasn't sure I'd ever get it back, sent 2 off to Germany, got 1 back, not too bad, and he even sent my $$ back, said it was too much:

Von Stauffenberg, Berthold, The oldest son of Claus von Stauffenberg, a conspirator that attempted to kill Hitler in the July 20 plot, signed my 2 IC's, and got a nice letter from him too,

Got a grunch to send out tomorrow, haven't sent any out in 2 weeks, too much family stuff going on.

Hope everyone has had a good week,

Joe