Old January 8th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Eaton Press, et al

on Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:09:42 -0000, michael adams stated:

"Jon Meyers" wrote in message
Jon Meyers wrote:
Allison Turner- wrote:

bookstore stated:

Willow Arune wrote...

No, "michael adams wrote..."
Sorry, Michael: Wanting to add an attribution to the unattributed
material in the previous post, I misread the thread sequence.

No problem Jon: given I totally confused Easton Press and
Franklin Library I think I've got of pretty lightly.

Is there a big difference between them, and the rest of
the pretty leather reprint houses? I have a tendency
to shy away from Franklin Library, having seen faaar too
many Franklin Mint 'collectible' coins in my youth.
Cheap buncha garbage. But that doesn't mean the books
are any worse (or better) than Easton, Gryphon, or
whoever. Anyone have anything to say on the relative
quality? Or do y'all mostly just ignore all of them?

-Allison