Old January 17th 04, 03:53 AM

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:12:41 +0800, "Rodney"
wrote:

G'day S,
Wow, you had me in a time warp there.

Try this link
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...stamps.discuss

(make sure link is one line across the page)

These posts are kept forever IIRC
and you can search topic sensitive.

HTH

++++++++++++++++++
G'day to you, too, Sir!
Your link opened new vistas for me,
because I've been viewing Usenet via AGENT/Supernews/ISP/dial-up
telephone since 1998, and was totally unaware that Google has been
archiving all that OLD stuff!

In my stupidity, Google was a dandy lookup tool and AnyWho was a good
place to find lost Classmates, but I never associated either with
"Usenet".

Apparently Google also lets "members" respond to threads, too, but I
intend to continue via Agent. Google carries only certain NGs which
they have chosen from among the many thousands existing.

Thanks for the education . . . now I can understand why Tracy wipes
out all "read" messages!
I was puzzled by his post which said that if he wanted an old Post, he
could get it from Google.
S.