Old April 26th 04, 03:39 AM
Jim Murphy \(Murf\)

Anthony, Do the selection buttons hold in properly until a selection is made and then release?

"Anthony Logan" wrote in message ...
Yes I do have a manual for this box and after looking at the schematic for sometime I think I will start looking at the add solenoid because this seems to be what closes the scan contacts 2E1. I will post after I try this next step.

Jim Murphy wrote:

The first question is: Do you have a manual? JimJukebox
"Anthony Logan" wrote in message

I have a Seeburg LS1 that will not scan. If you make a
selection the number/letter seem to latch and then release fine but the
carriage will not scan in play mode. At this time, if you put the
machine into manual scan and then back to play mode, than sometimes it
will pick up the record and play fine.If you get the first record to
select and play and you have multiple selections than it will play them
all ok. I have setup the contacts for the S1100 Cam switches and also
verifed the reversing switch bank with a multimeter. The problem is
getting it to take the first selection and start scanning?Not sure if I
am on the right path or way out in left field. Hoping someone can help.

P.S Remove the 123 from the email address to reply directly

Tony Logan