Old April 12th 16, 09:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

Default Spar 8 Tracks

Spar or spare?
kates track shack is makeing me an offer to buy my pro model sony 8 track
tape corder

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message
I have a few Spar 8-Track's myself. I recently scored one via a seller in a
Facebook group alongside several others, with three of them still sealed.
That recent score is in mint condition and is in it's original slipcase. I
have a few others that I scored many years ago in the late 1990's in a case
full of 8-Tracks that were mostly country music. At the moment, I am not
interested in selling them, but if I ever change my mind, I will let you
know, Mr. Urbahns.

Thanks for asking. Thanks also for the info, DeserTBob