Old August 24th 10, 09:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

Default 8 track players, blanks, etc...

are you really giveing it up bob?
i still own my stuff wont ever sell it

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 23:00:40 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

Speak up for your wants now, or it goes into the landfill.

Wollensaks w/manual, lots of quality blanks, lots of repadded
prerecorded carts.

I MUST make room, new arrival on the way! ALL 8 track stuff MUST GO!

Some blanks and prerecorded carts still are showing up in boxes. If
you are looking for quality blanks and good/repadded/redone carts, hit
me up in here. Otherwise, off to the landfill they go like the rest
of the stuff. I think there's still an Allied player out there,
too...unrestored. Rest is gone, or in the ground.

I'll give a.c.8-t-t veterans first pick (except Noodles, of course!)
on what's left.