Old February 26th 09, 07:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

Default boston safety pen

On Feb 23, 10:03*pm, (Chris+Carol) wrote:
I have a nice sterling filigree over black rubber pen that I need more
info on.

It has two pat. dates (jan 25,04 on barrel and july 5,1904 on cap). Also
boston safety pen on nib. It is 9cm closed. The filigree is vine and
leaves.

Any info would be great.

* * * * * * * * *thanks---Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm sure the info you are seeking is out there, but acpp has very low
viewership. I'd recommend you post your query over on www.fountainpennetwork.com
in the "Writing Instruments" sub-forum. The Fountain Pen Network has
over 20K members which includes a large vibrant group of vintage pen
collectors and restorers. Someone out there either knows the answer
or has access to a reference work that will cover your pen. It's just
a matter of getting enough people to see your message.

Hope to see you over there!