Old April 5th 12, 01:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Alyn

Default Floating menu. Was: Evaluation of Philatelic Websites Revisited

Good morning Victor,

I agree that there are fundamental differences between Web and traditional print media, but for consistency very few modifications to exhibiting regulations should be made for web media.

The American Philatelic Society in their April members newsletter has announced a website competition for their affiliates and chapters. More info can be found he http://stamps.org/CAC/cac_wsa.htm.

My monitor at home and work would not have a very large block of text at the left of the article. You could dedicate maybe 10% of the left side of the page. Alternately you could also use context menus (right click), but most of the scripts I have found for this functionality is for I.E. only.