Old December 20th 05, 11:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace

Default FS: Soviet Union and Russia Year Sets, Misc Sets and Individual Stamps

I have a Russian and Soviet Union stamp collection that needs to find a new
home. To view the complete collection I have for sale, please visit
http://members.aol.com/salem72/russia.htm

The collection I have for sale includes complete and near complete year sets
for sale, various sets, individual stamps and postcards all from Russia and
the former Soviet Union. If there is anything that grabs your attention,
please contact me via the Web Site.