Old December 13th 10, 04:18 AM
Funkyboye Funkyboye is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRebber View Post
I vaguely remember working on a model 1000 about 12 or 15 years ago or so. However, the system used was similar to their regular 490 series commerical jukes. You probably should see a power supply assembly below the amplifier on the left side of the back wall of the inside of the jukebox. This power supply should house all of the primary setup voltage fuses. I would think that a visual inspection will reveal if one is blown.
i did check all the fuse in the power supply ,all the fuse were ok i test them, maybe the problem is in the mechanism power board, its a little board and there is relay socket,the fuse is ok,i know that the wire from my 2 motor go there,will call a friend to test those relay for me